Been playing around with graphics today… one of my favorite things you might have deduced by now. I was playing with the title of this blog when I began thinking about the things I want to accomplish during this next phase of my life. A bucket list if you will. GBE2 had it as a weekly writing prompt last week. And while I didn’t get the post written then, I’m doing it now. Day late and a dollar short as usual. But what the hey, this is about fun, motivation, and peer response. Deadlines be damned!
Ok, here goes:
- Number one on the list is definitely to get the book on healing MSbP abuse done and spend a while on marketing it.
- The Gene Stratton-Porter biography is high priority too after MSbP book.
- A month of wearing wool sweaters, eating oatmeal, and writing in a stone cottage on an island (Hebrides – maybe Skye) just off the Scottish coast has always been a dream.
- Touring through the desolate wilderness of Patagonia in South America.
- Spending a week in Paris with time spent between the Musée du Louvre and the Museo de Orsay.
- Redeveloping my relationship with my husband so that we are best friends again.
- Having a garden again.
- Making bread again.
- Getting up to 400 plus as my regular score in Scrabble®.
This is fun because I’m making it fun. It isn’t a list of things I’ve failed to do as yet, it is a list of things I still dream about doing. I’m glad I’m still dreaming! What do you dream about doing now that you are done nesting?