Through lists I gain perspective. This is my unloading list. Get troubles off your back by transferring them to a list. It works!
1. The mother inside of me is screaming in agony for another mother who has lost her son. The first thing I have to do is figure out how to release the tense coil of energy that winds ever tighter every time I realize how far astray justice has gone in so very many of our states in the U.S. that the killers of our children walk free with impunity.
2. Figure out some persuasive angle from which to write about the fundamentalism, in its many and varied forms, that threatens to tear our world to bits it we (women most likely) do not divert its efforts in the very near future.
3. Import as much of the last 10 years of public writing as I can find to this site and convert all the categories to tags and re-categorize all the imported posts into a finite group of categories that reflect my various topical blogs and current writing topics.
4. Get all the paperwork together for creating an LLC for my research and writing business.
5. Print new business cards.
6. Post this post’s URL to GBE2.
Leave a Reply